I like to read reviews online (weird I know). I was playing on Amazon after my kids went to bed one night and ran across Aztec Healing Clay with a five star review. I was reading the reviews and people were saying it is Amazon's best kept skin secret. So I thought I better give it a try.
So the Aztec Healing Clay comes in a bottle with a fine powder inside. To make a face mask out of it you mix apple cider vinegar with it until you get a good paste. Then you put it on your face for about 10 to 15 minutes (don't go any longer than that!). The first time I did it I left it on for about 30 minutes and my face was super red after.
As the mask dries on your face it tightens. After I rinsed it off my skin felt baby soft. It deep cleans pores and can help draw out blackheads. I do the mask once a week. It really is cool stuff. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment