Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bye...

Well Jedda went to a new home this afternoon. My husband posted an ad on KSL and he got two calls about her. He met a family in the park by our house and they instantly liked her. Their family dog just died so they were looking for a dog to replace it. They had two girls that were so excited to see her. My husband said he felt bad when he loaded Jedda in their van and she watched him drive away out the window. We feel so sick about this situation. I really hope she is happy and well taken care of. We only had her for three weeks but it was enough for us to get a little attached. Poor Tootsie has been searching the yard and house trying to find her. I think she liked having a buddy (even if the buddy picked on her a bit).

Even though he feel horrible about the situation there is a feeling of peace and relief in our home now that she is gone. She was just too big and I couldn't trust her. So it is nice to just be back to normal. Having a new dog made me realize how much I appreciated Tootsie and how easy she is to take care of. She isn't as needy as Jedda was. She also is better with our kids. Our kids can run up and jump on Tootsie and play with her and she loves it. But Jedda would get anxious and didn't like children as much. I wish the best for Jedda and hope she is enjoying her new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment