This weekend I was all ready for bed and starting to fall asleep. My Husband walks in and starts punching the edge of my side of the bed right by my feet. I asked him what in the world was wrong with him. I guess there was a big spider right by my feet. He killed it for me. I thought for a minute there he had lost it. :)
I could not for the life of me fall asleep after that. I made a little cocoon for myself in my blanket. Just my face was out so I would be protected from more spiders. My Husband was falling asleep and I asked him how he could just fall asleep when I am so freaked out and why he isn't comforting me. Next thing I know this large hand comes out of nowhere and cups my face. I screamed because I thought for sure I was being attacked by spiders. My husband was just reaching over so he could give me a pat to get me to be quiet so he could go to sleep. I finally just had to get up and go read a book. I don't mind spiders in the light where I can see them. But if its dark and I have no clue if they are crawling on me I can hardly stand it. The next day my sweet husband sprayed for spiders and we have all slept better since. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment