2 bags of microwaved popcorn...popped
1 bag of white chocolate chips
handful of M & Ms
couple handfuls of pretzels (my favorite part, I love sweet and salty together)
a handful or two of mini marshmallows
pour a little bit of milk chocolate chips in a bowl for melting and drizzling.
I popped the popcorn and poured it into a bowl so I could scoop out the good stuff and leave the seeds. I melted the white chocolate and poured it into a bowl with the M & Ms, pretzels and marshmallows. Mix it up and dump it over the popcorn. Mix it up and dump it on a cookie sheet. Then I melted the milk chocolate and drizzled it over everything. Put it in the fridge for a few minutes so the chocolate hardens and then you are ready to go.
I have a few more recipes to post later. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment