I decided that I wanted to finally read the Fablehaven books. I know that I am probably the last person on earth to read them (besides my husband). I like to wait until all the books are out so I can read them all in a row. I hate waiting. I waited for the last Hunger Games book and when it came I never ended up reading it because I lost interest. I am hoping one of these days to read it but I hate all the violence in them. I am not a big blood and guts person. It also kind of got cheesy near the end of the second book with that Peta guy. I was fine with cheesy until I read the Twilight series, now I have a low tolerance.
My husband just started the first Fablehaven book. He started getting really mad a couple minutes ago because of Seth. If you know my husband he is a really calm guy that usually isn't bothered by much but he hates Seth from the book. He started calling him an idiot and talking about how stupid he was and how he needs to listen to his grandpa. Every once in a while I can hear his say "What is wrong with you?" or "I hate you, why won't you ever listen." I had a hard time not laughing. I think Seth makes the book. Without him we would just follow Kendra around and think about things and look at stuff. Seth is one of my favorite characters. I like how brave he is. I just heard him yell in frustration from the other room....I wonder what Seth is up to now....
Ps...I asked my husband if it was alright if I write about this. He said sure and then growled about something he was reading. I wonder if he really heard me or not. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment