I had a coupon for everything which took $15 off and also had $38 in register rewards from the week before to use. They were out of toothbrushes so I need to go again on Wednesday to stock up on those. They are $0.25 a piece with a coupon and you get $6 in register rewards. It was a good week for people like me who get a rush from this. :)
Monday, August 29, 2011
Monday Shopping
I had a really hard time sleeping last night because I was excited and nervous about getting my Walgreen's deal today. If you spend $30 on certain items then you get $10 in register rewards. I ended up spending $8.99 in cash but got $15.50 back in register rewards. So I ended up getting it all for free plus a little extra. On my receipt it says that I saved $78. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of it.
I had a coupon for everything which took $15 off and also had $38 in register rewards from the week before to use. They were out of toothbrushes so I need to go again on Wednesday to stock up on those. They are $0.25 a piece with a coupon and you get $6 in register rewards. It was a good week for people like me who get a rush from this. :)
I had a coupon for everything which took $15 off and also had $38 in register rewards from the week before to use. They were out of toothbrushes so I need to go again on Wednesday to stock up on those. They are $0.25 a piece with a coupon and you get $6 in register rewards. It was a good week for people like me who get a rush from this. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment