Friday, August 26, 2011

Secret Pouch


So my 2 year old has been into stashing things lately. Her new favorite place is in her shirt. She likes to stuff food, toys and anything else she wants to keep in there and save for later. Sometimes she will sit and watch her shows and eat out of the pouch. I gave her a bowl of mini marshmallows and found them in her pouch later when I changed her diaper and they all came raining out. She was not happy with me. :) Here is a picture of her walking around with her treasures in there.

















I wish I had a pouch for things. Right now I am enjoying my pregnancy shelf. I like to balance plates of food and bowls of cereal on my stomach. Its kind of like having your own table with you all the time. I had a big bowl of cereal on there a couple weeks ago and my baby kicked really hard and almost knocked it off. I caught it just in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment