Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Welcome :)

I am new to this blog thing and am not sure if I really have anything interesting to say or that people would want to read what I type but here we go.... I got off the phone with my sister an hour ago and we were talking about blogs. We both wondered why we haven't set up our own blog so I decided last minute to give it a try. Hopefully this is fun because I never really think things through before I do them. A few years ago I was talking with the same sister and she said "hey lets hike Timpanogos this weekend." me "sure, it can't be that hard." I think we got a quarter of the way up the mountain before we were both ready to be done. A group was on there way down and we asked if we were getting close and they all burst out laughing. By the time we even made it close to the top we were like Frodo and Sam on the last LOTRs movie. I think at one point I even laid on the ground and she offered to carry me. I spent the last 1/2 mile crawling up. Probably a good example of not thinking things through or preparing. We should have been exercising for months to get ready for that hike. Hopefully this blog turns out a little better.

No comments:

Post a Comment