We are trying to finish the backyard this month but I am not sure we will be able to fit it in. The new puppy goes to the bathroom out there so I want to get some grass put in before it gets muddy and wet.
If we can get it together in the next two nights then we plan on renting a trencher on Saturday. Then we will put the sprinklers in this next week and level everything out. If it all works out we would like to have our sod delivered on the 23rd. I can't wait to have it done and everything be green instead of all the dirt out there. We bought a swing set that is being shipped right now so the race is on to put the yard in so it will be ready for us to set up the new toy. Then after the lawn is in we just need some shade trees and we are set. I love sitting outside in the fall and can't wait for next year when we have a nice yard to enjoy. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment