Friday, January 18, 2013

Seeing Double....

So on Sunday the couple in front of me at church was using their phone to surf the internet. I was kind of bored so I was watching them. The wife went to a blog that looked exactly like mine. They were called 'The Hansen Crew' and they had a similar picture at the top and the same font and backdrop. I wish I would have had my glasses on so I could have seen the web address. What if it was 'bigmamaJess' or something? If you are friends with the Hansen's I promise that is the first time I have ever seen their blog so I did not copy. I was wearing a Motley Crue shirt at the time I was naming my blog so it just fit. Its funny how small of a world it is. Someone once told me that with all the people in the world there are at least 2 people who look exactly like us. I wonder if I could get those people together and we could pull some fun pranks.....

Today is my birthday. I bought Costco muffins and chocolate milk to go with our breakfast. We either have donuts or muffins for birthdays and always chocolate milk. My sister left a box of red velvet whoopee pies on our porch this morning. My 3 year old is convinced that they were meant for her. She tried to hide them in her room. I told her she can have one after lunch. We will see if she makes it that long.  It has been a good day so far. I can't believe I only have 2 more years until I am 30 :-S

No comments:

Post a Comment