Last night I was having a weird dream. I was holding my daughters bottle and I put it down to do something else. This person walks up and they had the worlds dirtiest hands. The person kept touching the very tip of my daughters bottle. I kept asking them not to touch it but they wouldn't stop. So I leaned forward and started tapping their hand off as hard as I could. Then I heard and "Ouch!What the heck!" I woke up and my husband was sitting up glaring at me. I guess when I started hitting that person's hand in the dream I was hitting my husbands face in real life. He was so mad. I can't imagine being woken up that way!
I used to sleep soundly and I would wake up in the same position that I fell asleep in. The last couple months I have been moving a lot. I woke up the other night and I had turned completely sideways with my feel hanging off the bed and my head buried in my husbands back. I guess I stole his pillow the other night too. I have no idea why I am all of a sudden moving so much. My poor husband!
I love this story!
ReplyDelete