I washed her bedding and none of it came off. It is totally stuck on there. I am not sure what else to do to get it off. This isn't just the regular diaper rash cream, it was the kind with 40% zinc oxide instead of the cheap Destine kind. If anyone has any tips I would love to hear them. :)
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
Grrrrr!
I went in this morning to let my daughter out of her room. She was really quiet in there so I should have known something was up. When I went in her face was really pale. I walked over and she had a tube of diaper rash cream. She had it all over her hair, face, legs, clothes, bedding, shoes, toys and her mouth! The tube said to call poison control right away. I called and they said that she will probably get sick with bathroom problems and might not feel good for the next few days. I went and put her in the tub and the dang stuff won't come off! I got most of it off her skin but her hair still has some I can't get out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kass I would try rubbing dry laundry detergent on it. (like powder version of tide)before getting it wet. I have heard that something with a little grit will break it up. Good luck!! that sucks.
ReplyDeleteI don't have any idea of what to do for the the bedding but I've heard that Dawn dish soap (the kind made to cut grease on dishes) works for Vaseline in hair - it might work for the diaper rash cream.
ReplyDeleteOr, you could try this: http://www.rantsfrommommyland.com/2011/08/vaseline-you-are-slippery-vixen.html
ReplyDeleteStill about Vaseline, but it might work.
Thank you so much for the ideas. They sound like they will do the trick. You guys are the best! :)
ReplyDelete